Block Jumper is a simple twist on an old arcade game. Simply jump from side to side while avoiding the falling objects. As you gain more points the game gets faster and harder. It is nearly impossible to get more than 200 points, unless you are really good.
Built on the LibGDX framework and optimized for minimal CPU usage, this game runs smoothly on all devices; phone and tablet. It can easily be edited in Eclipse.
VERSION 1.01 –19/03/2015
- Code changes to make editing images much faster and easier - Update to documentation to match the new code changes - Update to documentation to add more FAQ and CONTACT ME section
VERSION 1.01(2) –20/03/2015
- Tiny code edit to fix missing objects issue
VERSION 1.02 –20/03/2015
- Performance tweak - Code edit to help users experiencing texture issues on some devices
VERSION 1.04 –25/03/2015
- Fix for small hero issue
VERSION 1.05 –31/03/2015
- Small Google services tweak to fix issues on some devices
VERSION 1.06 –11/04/2015
- Updated code and target version. - Edit to ad handling (fixing a small bug)
VERSION 1.06 –23/04/2015
- Added Android Studio version